6.24.2011

And Then You Turned Four

Wow! You've kept me really busy the past year! I hope that one day when you grow up and see that your Mommy did not do a very good job documenting your childhood, you'll know it was because I was too busy embracing each day I got to spend with you.

Every day you grow and change, and I just love you more and more. You amaze me with all of your questions and the things you want to understand. You are a bright, funny and beautiful little girl, and you're growing up faster than I'd like. You've been writing your name - Hannah B dot - for six months now. You have such a sweet heart, and I love hearing your little voice singing each morning when you wake up before your clock is green.

I am so so thankful that God chose me to be your Mommy. I think you've taught me as much as I've taught you. You show me how to look at things through your eyes - your beautiful big brown eyes.

You often ask me if I will be your best friend, and I always say, "Yes." Because now matter how old you are, I will always be your best friend. I will always love you, and I will always be proud of you.

I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will love you tomorrow.

Happy birthday my sweet baby girl.

Love,
Mommy


1 comment:

Julsey said...

found your site thru google search. i also have a hannah claire. your daughter is beautiful!